Friday, June 24, 2011

excercise myths...BUSTED!

Happy Friday! This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it! (Psalm 118:24)



I woke up this morning and realized I lost some weight when I jumped on the scale. Sweet! That's what I thought in my head. Pretty good since I haven't hit the gym in a little over a week because my knee had become bothersome (thanks to an old knee injury from highschool cheerleading). So, I had to chill on those 6 mile runs and started subbing them for pole dancing (yes! pole dancing) & dance in general. Wow! These are indeed body shaping substitutes that I'm proud of! Needless to say, I'll probably be back in the gym soon, but my healthy eating (aside for cupcakes and ice creams weekly) I'm doing pretty darn good and I look pretty good too (if I do say do myself)!

ANYWAY, I was browsing CNN and came across this great article. I hate reading health fitness articles. Everybody has a different perspective, and I've come to the conclusion that if you know your body you know what works for you! However, this article helped put some long mystifying thoughts in my head (and from what i've heard) to rest! READ IT HERE. IT'S FRIDAY. Your boss isn't watching. =)

-----

CHECK THESE OUT:
1. Interested in pole fitness in Houston? Click here.