Sunday, September 12, 2010

invitation to rest

I recall the sermon wehere Pastor invited us to "rest". i am receiving that in my spirit! it always seems like hustle mode with everyone but when's the last time u just sat outside and enjoyed all the natural-ness around u? i really reverence any time that i have to do that. Pastor said something interesting, "the very thing you love will start to wear u out..."


-- does that ring a bell with you? i know it did & does with me. i'm finally crafting my skills and my strengths and now i feel like they wearing me out and im too early in their stages to even be wearied yet but i love how I'm encouraged with this Word of Matthew 6:21 saying where my treasure is there i will be also and im sittin hear like i hope one day He'll just be like "good job faithful servant" cause im fearful that i cant beat my worst enemy which is myself...funny how i look over the Words and i immediately eye Matthew 8:26, "Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?"


WOW! God has an on time Word for you. stay steadfast & His promises will surely come to pass. We have to travel through the wilderness & the valley just like the people of the Old Testament but were they not delivered? If God cares for the birds of the air and the fish of the sea, we dare not believe He will not do the same for us!
I just wanted to share that message. It was on my heart this morning.