Thursday, September 6, 2012

dream on dreamer.



dating.

am i the only one having a hard time caring about it?
im working on it but in the midst of not caring...
ive run into some interesting characters
some are reminiscent of the past & i wonder...
"is God trying to teach me a lesson here?"

maybe. idk.

what i do know is i dont like for history (esp if its not good) to repeat itself.
so when this guy approaches me at the gas station (and he was cute)
of course i was obliged to give him my number...duh!
its after that when it goes down hill...
and yes...i realized...he was a lesson (i think i get it God)

dreamer.

if u know me. u know what i do. u know where i stand. and although my values and thoughts continue to evolve with new experiences and my dire attempt to be the kind of woman God would like me to be...
i run into dreamers that excite me in great ways and some that are just pushing my thrill buttons in all the wrong ways...

dreamer....and i found several definitions of this word 1) one who is idealistic and unpractical 2) looks beyond the limits of today 3) out of touch with reality



& after a few short phone conversations...and learning that he cant hold very much conversation...i was over him but he reminded me alot of dreamers ive dated or liked...and often time their never focused enough to reach those dreams they desire...

i continue to attempt to give dreamers chances with hopes that maybe our dreams will collide.

but in sharing all that my LESSON came to this: i know who i have dated and BY GRACE i still have my sanity. in doing so, i realized what i wanted. and although i would NEVER want to go back to any of those former places, that doesnt mean they didnt have great qualities. dreamers, to be honest, scare me. and in my fear, i have to be honest with my needs and wants. and in being honest with myself, i know what im willing to tolerate. and it's BETTER and BEST to determine that quickly than to wait around catching feelings and whatever other none sense foolish girls do with broke men with no vision...

dont be her.

it's EVERYTHING to dream. it's nothing to not explore it and leap and be honest about where ever it goes. doesn't it sound alot like love? =)